Upstox Careers: Upstox is hiring for Data Engineer position at Bangalore location. The candidates of Any Graduation are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
Upstox Data Engineer
- Company name: Upstox India
- Website: Upstox.com
- Job Position: Data Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Qualification: Graduate
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, as part of diverse, high energy teamsDesigning scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientists.
- Hands-on programming based on TDD, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practicesCreate and maintain clear documentation on data models/schemas as well as transformation/validation rules.
- Troubleshoot and remediate data quality issues raised by pipeline alerts or downstream consumer.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements to deliver data solutions.
- Advising clients on the usage of different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available in the ecosystem
- Good understanding on building and deploying large scale data processing pipelines in a production environment
- Experience building data pipelines and data centric applications using distributed storage platforms like HDFS, S3, NoSql databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc) and distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Airflow, etc in a production settingHands on experience in MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks and/or Cloud (AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights, Qubole etc.) based Hadoop distributions.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential·
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable working in Linux environment.
- Fluent in programming languages like Nodejs/Java/Python/AWS
- SQL (Expert Level)Hands-on Experience in Distributed Processing platforms such as AWS EMR, MapR, Cloudera
- Distributed storage platforms like HDFS, S3, NoSql databases
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Lever’s website.
- Scroll down and start the applying process.
- After uploading the resume and entering all the details, recheck them and click on Submit application.