Salesforce Careers: Salesforce is hiring for Software Engineer Architect position at Bengaluru, Hyderabad locations. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
UP Next: Upstox is hiring for Data Engineer.
Salesforce Software Engineer Architect
- Company name: Salesforce
- Website: salesforce.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer Architect
- Location: Bengaluru/ Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements; review and guide project vision and direction, implementation approach and key artefacts; direct early solution evaluation around gaps/risks, including the pro-active management of issues and effective engagement with executives, the Account Team, Engineering, and Product Management
- Build and apply standard methodologies on projects for Customer success. Deliver key technical standard methodologies documents to Customer and Salesforce delivery team to be followed on the project
- Apply previous knowledge of sophisticated, ambitious projects where Customer is redefining their existing CRM platform to Salesforce and come up with balanced co-existence and/or replacement strategy
- Direct and mentor complementary teams of resources in technical delivery aspects (customer, partner, colleagues), especially where the TSA does not have direct authority over all resources and must carefully consider communication strategies, executive influence, differing or conflicting goals, and other similar non-technical challenges
- Identify and lead or give to internal critical initiatives to grow the consulting practice and IP/toolsets, Strategic Services brand, and teammates’ abilities
- Establish relationships with business partners, internal and external; supply to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the myworkdayjobs website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.