Verisk off campus drive is recruiting candidates for .Net Fresher position. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Verisk is an Analytics company. The firm was founded in 1971, and the headquarters are located in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States. Lee Shavel has been serving as CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2021, the organization’s total revenue was US$3.0 billion. The total employees working with the firm was 9,367.
Verisk off campus drive
- Company name: Verisk
- Website: verisk.com
- Job Position: .Net Fresher
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software applications for customers. Analyze code to determine causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Learns to author technical specifications based upon conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Refine, test, and debug programs as assigned.
- Increase application knowledge on company’s products and services.
- Familiarity with OOPS concepts either with C#/JAVA is preferable.
- Should be having zeal to learn new technologies.
- Understands concepts about abstract data relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Professional appearance required.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Verisk off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Verisk Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Verisk recruitment?
You can apply to the Verisk off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Verisk Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Verisk send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Verisk sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Verisk careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Verisk off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Verisk?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.