Virtusa off campus: Virtusa is hiring for Analyst Role – Content Curation position. The Graduates/ Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job role. More details and the apply link are as follows.
UP Next: Marsh McLennan is hiring for Trainee Software Engineer.
- Company name: Virtusa
- Website: virtusa.com
- Job Position: Analyst
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service and delight customers by exceeding their
- Ensure logical and meaningful extraction of content
- Ensure 100 SLA adherence and process compliance.
- Develop domain expertise and think like an SME. Challenge what seems not right
- Customer support or technical support experience in online industry (1 to 2 years)
- preferably in email support or content/creative writing.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be asked to the fill the office form.
- Fill all the details and recheck them.
- Click on Submit.
If you encounter any problems while applying to the Virtusa off campus drive then do let us know in the comment section below.
28 thoughts on “Virtusa is hiring for Analyst Role | Any Graduate”
No comments for
How to apply virtusa
How to apply
Iam ready to join
Im ready to join
Iam interested in this company and I hope improve my skills also
This is Mahesh 2020 passed out looking job in virtusa
Iam very glad to work in this company
I have interested for this job
I am interested
I ready to join ur company
yes I am ready to join in your company
Yes I interested this job and my graduation is B.COM(computer &application) and
I aggregate 80%
ADI KAVI NANNAYA UNIVERSITY(Rajamehendravaram)
IAM interested for this job
i am interested
I am ready to join
I m interested
I m interested I’ll join immediately
I am searching for a job.
I’m impressed when I checked description..!
Please let me know how to apply.