Vistara Airlines Recruitment: Vistara Airlines is hiring for Cabin crew members. The candidates who are eligible can apply by using the link below.
UP Next: INT Recruitment 2022.
Tata SIA Airlines Limited, operating as Vistara, is an Indian full-service airline. The founders of the company are Singapore Airlines, Tata Sons. The current CEO of the corporation is Vinod Kannan. The company was founded in 2013 at New Delhi. The Headquarters are located in Gurugram.
Vistara Airlines Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Vistara Airlines
- Website: airvistara.com
- Job Position: Cabin crew members Recruitment
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Batch: Any
- Qualification: 12th pass
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
Safety and security-related duties
- Safety equipment checks, to ensure their availability and functionality
- Safety demonstrations to passengers prior to take-of
- Ensuring that passengers follow safety procedures to prevent hazards mid-flight
- Provide assistance to passengers during emergency situations such as performing first aid and giving instructions for emergency evacuations
Inflight service duties:
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items
- Boarding of customers, welcoming and directing them to seats, providing assistance with stowage of carry-on luggage and where necessary, serving of welcome drinks
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and answering customer queries during the flight
- Respond to customer requests and fulfill them as much as possible
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of customers after landing
- Attending pre-flight briefings to be apprised of flight handling requirements such as special customer considerations
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety and security incidents
Skills & Attributes:
- Identify cultural differences
- Identify Individual needs
- Professional apperance
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety & security requirements
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures & company policies
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the Vistara’s official website.
- Read all the details provided in the website regarding the job.
- Submit all the required details and click on apply button.