Are you eagerly waiting for openings in any Cloud computing company? If yes, then you are at the right place. VMWare is currently hiring for Associate Technical Support Engineer.
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company established in 1998 in Palo Alto, California, United States, by Diane Greene, Scott Devine, Edouard Bugnion, Mendel Rosenblum, and Edward Wang. The company’s current owner is Michael S. Dell, and since 1 Jun 2021, Rangarajan Raghuram has been taking charge as the company’s CEO.
VMWare Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Company name: VMWare
- Website: vmware.com
- Job Position: Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Type: Full time
- Experience: New Graduate
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech – CS / IS / IT with overall (Xth, XIIth and Graduation) (60% and above in Engineering) – 2021 graduating with no current backlogs
- Batch: 2021
- Salary: Min 7 LPA (Expected)
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email, or Webex session.
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding promptly.
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues promptly according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high-stress or ambiguous situations.
- Understanding in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Open to Rotational Shifts
- Understanding of some of the following technologies – Networking / Storage (FC, iSCSI etc..) / Linux / Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS / Windows 2003/2008
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- The logical approach to problem-solving
How to Apply?
- As always, make sure to read the information provided on this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to VMWare’s official website, where you will find full details of this job.
- Make sure to check them, and later on, click on the Apply button to continue.
- Now, enter all the required details and apply.
We hope you have fruitfully applied for this job position without any trouble. If you have encountered any issues while applying, do let us know via the comment section below.