VMWare Recruitment: VMWare is hiring eligible candidates for Test Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The interested candidates can apply through the link below.
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company. The company was founded in 1998 at Palo Alto, California, United States. The founders of the company are Diane Greene, Scott Devine, Edouard Bugnion, Mendel Rosenblum, Edward Wang. The current CEO is Rangarajan Raghuram. The revenue of the firm is around 1,176.7 crores USD.
VMWare Recruitment 2022
- Company name: VMWare
- Website: www.vmware.com
- Job Position: Test Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Performing hands-on accessibility testing using multiple forms of assistive technology, multiple common accessibility-testing tools.
- Coordinating with product teams and business partners.
- Discuss project execution status, accomplishments, and risks to your manager/
- Build relationships with stakeholders across a large organization with competing priorities
- Supporting additional accessibility-focused work, such as training, as assigned by your manager.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Vmware’s website.
- Read all the details provided in the job website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the required details as instructed and apply.