Vmware Off Campus Drive 2021: Vmware is hiring. Vmware Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of any Degree Graduate.
VMware, known officially as VMware, Inc., is an American virtualization and cloud computing-based company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The company was founded long back in 1998, and it is the subsidiary of Dell Technologies (Major Share).
According to the recent official information, the company is hiring 2020/ 2021 Batch freshers for MTS – Dev/ QE Role. The job location is in Bangalore, and regarding the eligibility, the passed out students of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in the departments of CSE/ IT/ IS can only apply for it. If you meet the above criteria, then follow below for more information.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech: CSE/ IT/ IS
- Graduation year: 2020 and 2021 only
- CGPA: 7.0 or more
Before applying for the job, make sure that you are having all the below requirements.
- Knowledge in protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, etc.
- Knowledge in Firewall, Proxy, Load Balancer, and WAF.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP Protocols.
- Programming skills in languages like C/C++/Go is also needed.
Note: If you don’t know the above skills, they better not apply because your application will be rejected simply.
Job Role and Responsibility
How to Apply?
- Head to https://vmware.com/
- After opening, scroll down and head to Careers Tab from the footer
- On the career page, search for the MTS – Dev/ QE Job Openings.
- Click on the search results that match the exact query.
- On the Job page, click on apply and enter your details.
- After applying, recheck all the details and submit the application.
Note: If you didn’t receive a mail after applying, don’t panic because it usually takes 2-4 weeks to check all the applications manually and shortlist them.