VMWare JOBS: VMWare is hiring for Software Development Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
VMWare Software Development Engineer
- Company name: VMWare
- Website: www.vmware.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 7.5 LPA (Expected)
- Becoming an expert in Tanzu Observability – learning the product architecture as well as from a customer perspective
- Increase automation coverage for various areas of the product (API, Web UI, Performance)
- Design and develop test automation for different modules of the product using python / java / bash
- Provide CI/CD pipelines enablement and support for the emerging products and services
- Dive into various areas of the product, find and help diagnose the performance issues / improvements
- Containerize applications and deploy them to k8s environments
- You will automate API and End to End scenarios for existing and new product features
- You will be developing test frameworks using your favorite programming languages like Python, Java, Selenium, Zalenium, Junit, etc
- You will be working with cross-functional teams on creating and implementing test plans to drive delivering of new features/enhancements/bug fixes to the customers
- You will be working on creating test plans(scale/performance/functional) and implementing test scenarios as decided upon
- You will be working on automating build and release processes for maven / go / python based products, and building automation to release open source artifacts
- You will be developing CI/CD pipelines
- You will automate repetitive tasks for build, release and deployment to improve engineering productivity
- You will support our scale testing infrastructure with automation for K8s, AWS, GCE, or Azure
- You will containerize applications, and automate release process, deploying them to k8s environments
- You will build tools to benchmark the performance of the key platform components
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.vmware.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply