Volvo careers: Volvo is hiring for Associate Engineer position in the Bengaluru location. The interested candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can follow below for details and the apply link.
Volvo Associate Engineer
- Company name: Volvo Group
- Website: volvo.com
- Job Position: Associate Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: –
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Mechanical or related)
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Have operational responsibility for the Wheels and Tires.
- Drive the work from an operational perspective.
- Have the capacity to work individually or with a small team actively to secure the deliverables.
- Play an active role in the delivery.
- Integrate deliveries from others and secure quality and readiness before release
- Ensure the deliveries are made as per the requirement and timelines.
- Frequent interactions with their counterparts, clarify the requirements and deliver accordingly.
- Periodic updates about the jobs to the team leader and group manager.
- Develops and implements Wheels and Tires projects within the area of assignment.
- Communicates relevant design and project requirements to external design counterpart as applicable if the detailed design is performed by an outside entity
- Ensures design correctness and completeness for all design releases within the area of responsibility
- Customer focus
- Decision quality
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Brassring’s website.
- Click on the Apply button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.