Western Digital off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern position. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelor/ Master Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: AMETEK is hiring for Software Engineer.
Western Digital is a computer hard disk drive manufacturer and data storage company. It was established by Alvin B. Phillips in 1970, and the headquarters are in San Jose, California, U.S. David Goeckeler has been CEO of the organization.
Per the reports generated in 2022, the organization’s whole revenue is US$18.79 billion. As of now, 65,600 employees are working with the corporation.
Western Digital off campus drive
- Company name: Western Digital
- Website: westerndigital.com
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor/ Master Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Knowledge in C/C++, object-oriented programming, Python, data structures, algorithms.
- Capable of quickly learning new firmware, hardware, systems, tools, and methodologies.
- Ability to effectively manage projects and tasks to deliver deadlines and commitments.
- You have high degree of problem solving skills, solutions oriented with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- You are comfortable and enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment.
- You can be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys challenges and celebrates successes.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Western Digital off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Western Digital Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Western Digital recruitment?
You can apply to the Western Digital off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Western Digital Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Western Digital send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Western Digital sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Western Digital careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Western Digital off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Western Digital?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.