Western Digital Recruitment for ATE Test Engineer in Bengaluru. All the candidates of BE/ B.Tech – ECE,EEE are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Western Digital Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Western Digital
- Website: westerndigital.com
- Job Position: ATE Test Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Up to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
- Develop ATE Test Solution for Memory Controller.
- Design PCB and develop Test program for a controller ASIC. Interfaces with
- Product, Design, DFT, Production and Reliability engineering to solve problems.
- Create Test Requirement and Test vectors requirement
- Design Hardware for Wafer Sort, Reliability & Final Test with SI / PI specs.
- Compile ASIC test Patterns and Test Program development
- To bring-up ASIC and Temperature testing at wafer and package level
- Verify using Bench Instruments, R&R for Test Program, correlation, release and Factory Support
- PE / Design / DFT / Verification / Characterization / SI team interactions
- Test Program Test Time Reductions and Yield Improvement
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in EEE/ECE/E&I or equivalent with ATE Testing experience.
- Experience with Probe card and device interface boards design for ASIC.
- Experience developing Production / Characterization Test Program for controllers from scratch.
- In-depth knowledge and Hands on working experience on Teradyne J750 platform.
- Experience in PCB design with SI / PI guidelines for high speed testing.
- Experience with Probers and Handlers.
- Experience in test data analysis and closely work with Product, Design, DFT, Production and Reliability engineering teams.
- Experience in DFT, Analog, E-Fuse and mixed signal test.
- Experienced in test time reduction, yield enhancement and HW design for manufacturing.
- Experienced in working with bench instruments like DMM, Oscilloscope etc for debug.
- Knowledge of OOP based programming, PERL scripting and data analysis tools like Spotfire.
- Knowledge of HTOL, Assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor device physics
- Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process and automotive standard practices is a plus.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Western Digital official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.