Western Union Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Skills, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Salary, Requirements, etc. Western Union is hiring for Trainee Software Engineer position at Pune location. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Must See: Cognizant Recruitment | Process Executive.
Western Union is an Financial services company that provide services Wire transfers, Money orders, Money transfers, Bill pay, Transfer tracking and Price estimation. The firm was established in the year 1851. The headquarters of the organization is located at Denver, Colorado, U.S. The revenue generating by the corporation is about US$5.6 billion.
Western Union Recruitment – Associate
- Company name: Western Union India
- Website: westernunion.com
- Job Position: Trainee Associate
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Fresher
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects.
- This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently.
- You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.westernunion.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Western Union Recruitment – Associate. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.