Wipro off campus drive is recruiting candidates for DevOps Engineer. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Verizon Recruitment | Engineer.
Wipro is a company that specialises in information technology. It was founded in 1945 by M.H. Hasham Premji, and its headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The corporation’s CEO has been Thierry Delaporte. According to 2021 reports, the firm’s total revenue was 81,373 crores, and the total number of employees working in the association was 231,671.
Wipro off campus drive
- Company name: Wipro
- Website: wipro.com
- Job Position: DevOps Engineer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Plan and Execute the DevOps pipeline that supports the application life cycle across the DevOps toolchain — from planning, coding and building, testing, staging, release, configuration and monitoring
- Manage the IT infrastructure as per the requirement of the supported software code
- On-board an application on the DevOps tool and configure it asper the clients need
- Create user access workflows and provide user access as per the defined process
- Build and engineer the DevOps tool as per the customization suggested by the client
- Collaborate with development staff to tackle the coding and scripting needed to connect elements of the code that are required to run the software release with operating systems and production in frastructure
- Leverage and use tools to automate testing & deployment in a Dev-Ops environment
- Timely support internal & external customers on multiple platforms
- Resolution of the tickets raised on these tools to be addressed& resolved within a specified TAT
- Ensure adequate resolution with customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation matrix/ process as soon as a resolution gets complicated or isn’t resolved
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of critical/repeatable issues
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to careers.wipro.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Wipro off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.