Wipro Recruitment: The organization is hiring for Drug Safety Specialist. All the candidates of M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS can follow below to apply for this job role.
- Company name: Wipro
- Website: www.Wipro.com
- Job Position: Drug Safety Specialist
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 3.2 LPA (Expected)
- Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain a case report of an adverse reaction and Non- individual case reports.
- Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Perform relevancy assessment based on accepted industry guidelines.
- Provide training and guidance to the scanners on inclusion criteria of case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Work closely with the SMEs to ensure physician team has necessary training and skills per industry norms.
- Perform additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned delegated by the team lead/manager.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the wipro’s website.
- Real all the content provided in the website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.