Ziplr off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer. Candidates who completed bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Ziplr off campus drive
- Company name: Ziplr
- Website: ziplr.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Work on variety of software tasks and projects.
- Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products.
- Takes initiative in leading projects and collaborating with others.
- Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications.
- Responsible for the architecture and implementation of critical software components.
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products.
- Update current products and develop new ones to product specifications.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis experience
- Minimum 75% in 10<sup>th</sup> and 12<sup>th</sup>
- Fluent English (strongly preferred)
- Experience in an Internet environment strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Linux server environment preferred
- Knowledge of mongoDB preferred
- Programming skills in Python, Shell preferred
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the ziplr.hire.trakstar.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Ziplr off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.