Zomato off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer – Backend position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurugram location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Zomato is a multinational restaurant aggregator and food delivery company based in India. Deepinder Goyal, and Pankaj Chaddah were established it in 2008. The firm headquarters are in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Deepinder Goyal has been the CEO of the corporation. Blinkit is one of its subsidiary. Per the reports generated in 2022, the organization’s whole revenue is ₹4,687 crore, and the total employees working with the firm is 5000+.
Zomato off campus drive
- Company name: Zomato
- Website: zomato.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer – Backend
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
- Prior experience with a significant consumer-facing website or service
- Full-cycle PHP code development experience including debugging and performance analysis
- Experience in working with MySQL database and analyzing the efficiency of queries
- Worked with real time web applications and event driven architectures like Node.js or jQuery
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed database like Cassandra or Redis
- Building scalable and performance oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcache
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems
- Assure quality of the solutions being developed within the team
- Troubleshoot and debug support issues and code blues autonomously
- Maintain technical mastery of the products being developed
How to Apply?
|Join our Family|
|Join our WhatsApp Group|
|Join our Telegram Channel|
|Follow us on Instagram|
|Subscribe our YouTube Channel|
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Zomato off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Zomato Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Zomato recruitment?
You can apply to the Zomato off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Zomato Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Zomato send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Zomato sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Zomato careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Zomato off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Zomato?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.