Zoom JOBS: Zoom is hiring for Data Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ BTech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Zoom Data Engineer
- Company name: Zoom
- Website: zoom.us
- Job Position: Data Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 3.2 LPA (Expected)
- Assist with building and maintaining Zoom product features and services.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth.
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Test current algorithms and write testing documents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes and happiness.
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree (B.E./B.Tech) or equivalent degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- Should have very good analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Coding experience in Java (or similar) and SQL is mandatory
- Should be a self-starter, faster learner with ability to learn new skills quickly and drive solutions in the face of challenges
- Ability to take concepts all the way to successful outcomes through partnership, collaboration and teamwork
- Detail oriented, organised, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn something new
Good to have:
- Understanding of business processes, systems architecture, application integrations and service oriented architecture
- Hands-on technical knowledge in Mac OS, Windows, G-Suite, Microsoft Office products and other productivity tools.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the zoom.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply