Zoom off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Deloitte Recruitment | Risk Advisory.
Zoom Video Communications is a company that develops proprietary video telephony software known as Zoom, stylized as zoom, or Zoom Meetings released on 10 September 2012.
Zoom off campus drive
- Company name: Zoom
- Website: zoom.us
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru (Work From Home)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 9 LPA (Expected)
- You will participate in the internal design sessions and develop, implement microservices for the commerce platform
- You will own a component of business services and ensure its production readiness
- You will be working on cutting edge cloud technologies
- Creative and technically strong with proven record in building custom portals with micro services driven architecture and reusable APIs.
- You will work with the team of individuals and architects to deliver high quality solves in the areas of B2B with multi-Route-to-Market strategies.
- You will require good understanding of the SaaS/Subscription commerce using modern distributed systems architecture
- You will be working with the guidance of Enterprise and Domain Architects, Product Owners and/or Business Systems, cross functional engineering teams to design, develop, and implement technical solves from the system perspective
- You are experienced and a confident engineer in writing software code on one or more programming languages.
- Java EE experience including REST services, Web Services, and/or other portal technologies
Preferred experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and any no-sql db’s like Maria, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles, domain driven design patterns, and R&D Engineering practices
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Zoom off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Zoom Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Zoom recruitment?
You can apply to the Zoom off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Zoom Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Zoom send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Zoom sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Zoom careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Zoom off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Zoom ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.