Accenture off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Application Development Associate position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Cyient Recruitment | Trainee Engineer.
Accenture is a technology consulting firm. Clarence DeLany founded it in 1989, and its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Julie Sweet has served as the corporation’s CEO. According to 2021 reports, the organisation’s total income was $50.53 billion. The overall number of employees in the firm as of now was 721,000.
Accenture off campus drive
- Company name: Accenture
- Website: accenture.com
- Job Position: Application Development Associate
- Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Ability To Anticipate And Resolve Business Issues With Agility
- Multi-Disciplinary And Versatile With The Aptitude To Learn And Apply New Skills Faster
- Good Analytical And Problem-Solving Skills And Proficient In Verbal And Communication Skills
- Deliver Code, To Time And Quality Expectations And Participate In Peer Reviews
- Take Ownership Of The Successful Implementation Of The Solution
- Support Infrastructure Operations And /Or Manage Delivery For IT Production System And Services
- Test Automation Engineering
- Creation Of Test Designs, Test Processes, Test Cases And Test Data
- Apply Business And Functional Knowledge Including Testing Standards, Guidelines, And Testing Methodology To Meet The Teams Overall Test Objectives
- Responsible For Designing Testing Scenarios For Usability Testing
- Prepare All Reports Related To Software Testing Carried Out
- Analyze The Results And Then Submit The Observations To The Development Team
- Candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the accenture.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Accenture off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.