ACT Careers – Off Campus Jobs, salary, Recruitment, Skills, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Eligibility, Requirements, etc. ACT is hiring for the position of Engineer – NOC, the candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma are eligible for the job. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the job role from the below link.
UP Next: Wipro is hiring for System Engineer.
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited, doing business as ACT, offers services such as Fiber To The Home under the name “ACT Fibernet” and digital television services under the name “ACT Digital.” Sunder Raju created it in the year 2000. The headquarters of this company is in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and there are about 7,100 active employees in this company. According to the study, the organization’s revenue in 2017–2018 was estimated to be around 2,000 crores INR.
ACT Careers – Engineer
- Company name: Atria Convergence Technologies
- Website: actcorp.in
- Job Position: Engineer – NOC
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Up to 3.8 LPA (Expected)
- Implement projects/assignments related to network maintenance, upgrade, scaling, etc.
- Monitor network uptime and performance, security, redundancy
- Install, configure and maintain switches, routers, and servers.
- Test new features and products, document test cases and results
- Resolve service problems by providing the best solution to internal teams and customers.
- Simulating live network topology in the lab and troubleshooting issues
- Maintain applications including regular backups, high availability, latest version, and security
- Flexible to work at any hours as per business requirements.
- Strong understanding of OSI, TCP/IP Model, L2 & L3 networking technologies.
- Strong knowledge and troubleshooting experience in TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, STP, LACP, MPLS, and BGP.
- Security, Cloud, Storage, SDWAN, Wifi, Firewall, and Customer Interaction.
- Excellent (enterprise) customer handling and communication skills.
- CCNA / CCNP certifications are preferable.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply toggle.
- You will be diverted to the jobs.actcorp.in website.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Now, fill the form and apply for the role.
We hope you have successfully applied for the ACT Careers – Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
ACT Fibernet Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ACT Careers 2022?
To apply for the ACT off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for ACT Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will ACT send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the ACT selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide ACT off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to ACT?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: