Airbus off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Technical Data Analyst intern. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Airbus is an Aerospace company. Bernard Lathière, Henri Ziegler, and Roger Béteille was established in 1970, and the headquarters are in Leiden, Netherlands. Since 2019, Guillaume Faury has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 126,495, and the total organization’s revenue was €58.76 billion.
Airbus off campus drive
- Company name: Airbus
- Website: airbus.com
- Job Position: Technical Data Analyst intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 30k Per Month (Expected)
- Writing of Technical Data Authoring activities of a Manual in accordance with specifications and quality standards contractual commitments, configuration management rules and approved schedules.
- Innovate and bring the process improvements in the technical data perimeter.
- Assessment of aircraft design inputs (Mod & Mod Proposal, Service Bulletin, …) that drive aircraft evolution in order to detect the impacts in the technical documentation.
- Coordination with numerous interfaces: customer services departments, design offices, airlines, suppliers.
- The jobholder also plays a key role in terms of continuous improvements for Technical Data processes & tools and for transnational standardization of ways of working.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with EASA/FAA regulations (ICA process) and EN9100 for their own technical scope and perimeter of responsibility..
- Provide continuous and efficient support to customers and all users of the Maintenance, Material deliverables.
- Knowledge of aircraft Systems
- Aircraft maintenance
- Aircraft configuration Management
- Very good english level (written and oral)
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the ag.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Airbus off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.