Akasa Air Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Skills, Recruitment, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Careers, Requirements, Salary, etc. Akasa Air is Recruitment for Cabin Crew job position. The interested candidates of Intermediate can apply for this job through the link given below.
UP Next: Cognizant Recruitment | Voice process.
Akasa Air is an Airline company which is India’s newest and lowest-cost airline, founded in December 2021. SNV Aviation Pvt. Ltd is the parent firm of Akasa Air. The organization’s headquarters are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Akasa Air was formed by wealthy business people Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Vinay, a former CEO of Jet Airways.
Akasa Air Careers – Cabin
- Company name: Akasa Air
- Website: akasaair.com
- Job Position: Cabin Crew
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 -2 Year
- Qualification: Intermediate
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- This is a remote position. We are looking for simple, caring and genuine candidates in their approach and can understand Customer needs.
- Have excellent communication skills and a pleasing personality, are self-motivators, disciplined and willing to work in a growing organization to be a part of the culture creation that is Best-in-class.
- To be the Brand Ambassador of Akasa Air and provide excellent service to customers while ensuring their safety, security and comfort throughout the flight.
- Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA and Company Manuals.
- Maintain current knowledge of rules, regulations, and procedures for aircraft operations. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars / notices / procedures / campaigns & promotions.
- Strict adherence to company grooming & turn-out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image while on duty and during layovers.
- Responsible for the validity of mandatory and regulatory training & documents, their timely issue, renewal and extension.
- Please make every effort to see that the Customer is comfortable and always show that you care for them. Always maintain a high level of enthusiasm, and your passion for customer care must be visible to all.
- Make all relevant announcements as defined in the Announcement book (if approved as per announcement ratings)
- Complete all pre-flight and post-flight duties.
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Minimum Age: For freshers with no past flying experience is 18 years up to 28 years.
- Minimum Height – 157 cms for females and 170 cms for males (and weight proportionally).
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Must be medically fit as per DGCA.
- BMI range for females 18 – 22 and males 18 – 25.
- No visible tattoos/marks.
- Your job will require travel, working for long hours and in shifts.
- Candidates who have applied within the past 30 days are requested NOT to use it again.
- The candidate must come well-groomed and in western formals on the interview day.
- The candidate must carry two passport-size photographs.
- Documents required: 1 hard copy of updated resume, photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- It is mandatory for all candidates always to wear a mask, and entry will be strictly prohibited without the cover.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the careers.akasaair.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Akasa Air Careers – Cabin. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Akasa Air Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Akasa Air Careers 2022?
To apply for the Akasa Air off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Akasa Air Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Akasa Air send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Akasa Air selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Akasa Air off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Akasa Air?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies:
4 thoughts on “Akasa Air Recruitment | Cabin Crew | Intermediate”
I am interested