Amazon Careers – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Eligibility, Requirements, Skills, Recruitment, Salary, Walk-In Drive etc. Amazon is hiring for HR Contact Center Associate job position. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
Amazon is an E-commerce company based in America, and Jeff Bezos established it in 1994. The organization’s headquarters are in Seattle, Washington, and Arlington, Virginia, U.S. Since 2021, Andy Jassy has been serving as CEO of the corporation. The company mainly focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It also provides streaming content worldwide through its Amazon Prime Video, Music, Twitch, and Audible units. The firm has more than 40 subsidiaries, and Amazon has 798,000 employees across the globe. As per the reports generated in 2021, the company’s total revenue is US$ 469.822 billion.
Amazon Careers – Associate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: HR Contact Center Associate
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers / Experienced
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Description :
- As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:**
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
Skills Required :
- Customer Service
- HR Assistance
- Case Management
- Contact Center
- Office Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to naukari.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Amazon careers–Associate . If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Careers India 2022?
To apply for the Amazon off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Amazon Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Amazon send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Amazon off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Amazon?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent careers.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: