AMD Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. AMD Recruitment for Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Assistant Security Officer (ASO), And Security Guard. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
AMD Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD)
- Website: amd.gov.in
- Job Position: Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Assistant Security Officer (ASO), And Security Guard.
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Salary: Mentioned below
- Total Vacancies: 321 Posts
- Age Limit: Mentioned Below
- Last Date: 17th November 2022
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||09|
|2.||Assistant Security Officer (ASO)||38|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualifications & Experience|
|1.||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi OR any subjects with Hindi and English OR Hindi/ English or in any other subject with Hindi/ English medium with English/ Hindi as a main subject or medium of examination at degree level.Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as the main subject plus a recognized diploma certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in ventral / State government offices including the government of India Undertaking.|
|2.||Assistant Security Officer (ASO)||Graduation from a recognized university|
|3.||Security Guard||10th standard pass or equivalent central paramilitary personnel or 10th standard pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces.|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1.||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Age between 18 – 28 years as of the closing date of submission of application|
|2.||Assistant Security Officer (ASO)||Age between 18 – 27 years as of the closing date of submission of application|
|3.||Security Guard||Age between 18 – 27 years as of the closing date of submission of application|
- The upper age limit indicated will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates not belonging to the creamy layer.
- Only in respect of reserved post-SC/ ST/ OBC Certificates should be as per the prescribed format for employment in the Government of India.
- Candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 35, 400/– for the Junior Translation Officer (JTO), and Assistant Security Officer (ASO) Posts.
- The candidates who are selected for the Security Guard will get the pay of Rs. 18000/– per month.
- For the candidates who are applying For the Junior Translation Officer and Assistant Security Officer posts, the application fee is Rs.200/- need to pay.
- For the Security Guard post, the application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen, Persons with physical disabilities, and women candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination.
- The candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for the Personality test, Medical test, and Documents verification.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the amd.gov.in.
- Click for new registration; otherwise, log in if you have an account.
- Otherwise, create a new one on the site.
- After logging in, enter all the required details.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the AMD Recruitment 2022. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
AMD Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for AMD Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the AMD off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for AMD Notification?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Who can apply for AMD ?
Please check the recruitment section above for more details of the qualification.
What is the last date for applying to AMD Recruitment?
The last date along with the other key information is mentioned above.
How do I apply for AMD Job opening?
To apply, follow the below link; you will be redirected to the notification where all the details of this job release will be available. You can follow the steps provided there to apply. If the application mode is online, fill out the requirements and submit. If offline, fill out the form and post it to the provided address.
Is there any reservation for AMD ?
For reservation queries, check the official job notification by following the link provided below.
What is the salary for AMD Job opening?
You can check the above for details about salary, or you can check it in the official job release notification by following the link provided below.
What is the Age limit for applying?
The age limit is applicable only for some jobs. Instead of an age limit, the AMD considers the candidates based on their qualifications. So, the individuals with only that education criteria can apply.
Does oflatest provide AMD Notification 2022?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.