Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, etc. Indian Air Force Recruitment for Agniveer Vayu. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: ITBP Recruitment | Head Constable Posts.
IAF stands for Indian Air Force and is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. It ranks the third 3rd amongst the air forces of the world. It was founded on 26th January 1950. The Organization’s headquarters are located in New Delhi. The size of the Organization is about 170,576. Ram Nath Kovind is Commander-in-Chief President.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
- Company Name: Indian Air Force
- Website: indianairforce.nic.in / davp.nic.in
- Job Position: Agniveer Vayu
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned Below
- Salary: Mentioned below
- Age Limit: 17.5-21 Years
- Last Date: Mentioned below
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards /Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate /
Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
- Other than Science Subjects: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
- Candidates born between 27 June 2002 and 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- 1st Year – ₹30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year – ₹36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- ₹40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Application Fees: Rs.250/-
Selection Process :
Phase – I:
- Online Test. Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs between 48-72 hrs prior to the examination. Candidates are required to download the admit card, take a colour printout and carry the same to the examination centre. Name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates at an earlier date to enable them plan their movement. This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Test at centres designated / allotted as per their admit card. Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAAR card along with them for Phase – I testing. Details of the test are as follows: –
- Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics
as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus. Other than Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). Science Subjects & Other than Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). Marking pattern for online test: – One mark for every correct answer. Nil (0) marks for unattempted question. 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- Candidates should go to onlineforms.in to access the official website.
- If you already have an account, sign in; otherwise, create one.
- Fill in all of the details without making any mistakes.
- Last but not least, submit your application.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Indian Air Force off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Indian Air Force Notification?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Who can apply for Indian Air Force?
Please check the recruitment section above for more details of the qualification.
What is the last date for applying to Indian Air Force Recruitment?
The last date along with the other key information is mentioned above.
How do I apply for Indian Air Force Job opening?
To apply, follow the below link; you will be redirected to the notification where all the details of this job release will be available. You can follow the steps provided there to apply. If the application mode is online, fill out the requirements and submit. If offline, fill out the form and post it to the provided address.
Is there any reservation for Indian Air Force?
For reservation queries, check the official job notification by following the link provided below.
What is the salary for Indian Air Force Job opening?
You can check the above for details about salary, or you can check it in the official job release notification by following the link provided below.
What is the Age limit for applying?
The age limit is applicable only for some jobs. Instead of an age limit, the Indian Air Force considers the candidates based on their qualifications. So, the individuals with only that education criteria can apply.
Does oflatest provide Indian Air Force Notification 2022?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Also, apply for latest openings of other companies: