Ansys off campus drive is recruiting candidates for R&D Verification Engineer position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ MS/ BS are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Ford Recruitment | Cloud Engineer.
Ansys is a software company headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania (1970). The organization’s headquarters are in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, in the United States. As of 2021, the firm’s revenue is estimated to be around US$1.91 billion. The association’s President and CEO is Ajei S. Gopal. As of 2021, this group employs approximately 5,100 people.
Ansys off campus drive
- Company name: Ansys
- Website: ansys.com
- Job Position: R&D Verification Engineer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MS/ BS
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform functional and regression testing in manual and/or automated test environments and verify defect fixes
- Write software defect reports and enhancement requests
- Apply standard techniques and procedures and comply with the company’s overall development and testing processes
- Work in a variety of computing environments, including both Windows and Linux operating systems and high performance computing
- BS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field
- MS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field
- Working knowledge of the numerical methods and algorithms typically used for CFD
- Experience using Fluent CFD software to solve engineering problems
- Strong computing skills, including experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python) and with both Linux and Windows Platforms
- Basic understanding of software testing and verification processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.ansys.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Ansys off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.