Ford off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Cloud Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Deloitte Recruitment | SQL Developer.
Ford Motors is a global automaker founded by Henry Ford in 1903, with headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, in the United States. Jim Farle was the company’s most recent CEO. According to 2021 reports, the corporation’s total revenue was US$136.3 billion, and the organisation employed a total of 186,000 people.
Ford off campus drive
- Company name: Ford
- Website: ford.com
- Job Position: Cloud Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, automate and manage a highly available and scalable cloud deployment that allows development teams to deploy and run their services.
- Collaborating with engineering and Architects teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions, also leveraging scalability, high-performance and security.
- Modernise existing on-prem solution and improving existing systems.
- Extensively automated deployments and managed applications in GCP.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to identify optimization strategies, help develop self-healing capabilities
Required Skills and Selection Criteria:
- Proven work experience in designing, deploying and operating mid to large scale public cloud environments.
- Professional Certification is an advantage
- Public Cloud >> GCP is a good to have.
- Proven work experience in Docker/Kubernetes (image building, k8s schedule)
- Experience in package, config and deployment management via Helm, Kustomize, ArgoCD.
- Proven work experience in provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform Enterprise or community edition.
- Proven work experience in writing custom terraform providers/plug-ins with Sentinel Policy as Code
- Strong knowledge in Github, DevOps (Tekton is an advantage)
- Should be proficient in scripting and coding, that include traditional languages like Python, GoLang,Java, JS and Node.js.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Grafana and Prometheus micro libraries.
- Exposure to Cloud Monitoring and logging.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Experience with automation tools should be a priority
- Previous success in technical engineering
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the oraclecloud.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Ford off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
2 thoughts on “Ford Recruitment | Cloud Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA”
Iam looking forward for your response
I’m interested in it, graduated in BSC biotechnology in 2022