Boeing Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Salary, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, etc. Boeing is recruiting candidates for Associate Mechanical Design position. Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Google Recruitment | Analyst.
Boeing is an aerospace business with a global concentration on the production, design, and sale of aircraft, helicopters, satellites, telecommunications equipment, rockets, and missiles. This aerospace company was founded on July 15, 1916. The organization’s founder is William E. Boeing. The firm’s main office is in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States. The company brings in roughly US$ 62.29 billion annually.
Boeing off campus drive
- Company name: Boeing
- Website: boeing.com
- Job Position: Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products of various aircraft test programs.
- Develops, maintains and modifies test hardware designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Involves understanding of qualification of components and ability to create technical documents for test planning, test conduct and qualification
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics/NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential and PLM software (Enovia, Teamcenter).
- Knowledge of Generative shape design, Part design, Assembly design, Sheet metal design, Tubing, Drafting,
- Knowledge of DO-160 certification requirements, creation of Qualification Plans, procedure and processes is a plus.
- Knowledge of aircraft structural, system or environmental testing is preferred.
- Knowledge of NASTRAN, PATRAN, Hyper mesh, and Manufacturing systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, stress analysis, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Knowledge in Geometric dimension and tolerance (ASME Y14.5-2009).
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.boeing.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Boeing Careers – Associate. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Boeing Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Boeing recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the Boeing off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Boeing Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Boeing send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Boeing sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Boeing careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Boeing off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Boeing ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.