Capgemini hiring: Capgemini is hiring for the Exceller position | Across India. This drive and these positions are currently open for Women candidates only. Interested candidates can follow below for more details.
- Company name: Capgemini
- Website: capgemini.com
- Job Position: Exceller and more
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE / BTech/ ME / MTech/ MCA/ Diploma
- Batch: 2020
- Salary: 3 LPA
- Application Deadline : 01 December 2021 11:59 PM
Eligibility Criteria to apply:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria: –
- This drive and these positions are currently open for Women candidates only.
- Candidates graduated in 2020
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science.
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters), and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- Should be open to signing Service Level Agreement
- Must be open to work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- The candidate should not have more than one year of a gap between academic milestone stages.
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree, and Post-Graduation.
- The candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone.
- The candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process.
- The entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode.
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process, which will be conducted online.
Reference I’d: 46157150
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Superset’s website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button, and log in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.