EY Jobs: EY is hiring for a Cyber Security Analyst at the Bengaluru location. All the pass-out candidates of BE, B.Tech, and MBA are eligible to apply for this job role. Are you interested in applying? Follow below for more information.
Worley Graduate Engineer
- Company name: EY
- Website: EY.com
- Job Position: Cyber Security Analyst
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2021
- Salary: Up to 7 LPA (Expected)
EY is looking for an Analyst in IT Advisory. An essential part of your role will be assisting Seniors & Managers while actively participating in client engagement.
Your key responsibilities
- Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
- Support design, build and test SAP application
Skills and attributes for success
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Full-time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
- Good programming knowledge in any one language at least, preferably object-oriented programming
- No prior experience is required.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to EY’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.
If you are facing any difficulties while applying, please let us know in the comment section below so that the other visitors or we can help you with them.