Worley Jobs: Worley is hiring for a Graduate Engineer position at the Navi Mumbai location. The pass-out candidates of the BE/ B.Tech (Civil) are eligible to apply for this job role. For full details and apply link, follow below.
WorleyParsons Limited was by John Grill in the year 1971. The company’s headquarters are located in North Sydney, Australia, and from 24 Feb 2020, Chris Ashton has been taking charge as the Chief Executive Officer. According to the report in Aug 2018, the net income is around 29.88 crores AUD, and the revenue is around 474.9 crores AUD.
Worley Graduate Engineer
- Company name: Worley
- Website: worley.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – (Civil)
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the civil engineering department, you will assist in delivering engineering services to Worley and our customers’.
- Deliver civil engineering services that meet Worley’, its customers, and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications on time and within budget.
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses, and recommend actions; and
- Assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations, and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical civil engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of civil engineering and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in civil engineering-specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Taleo website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.
If you have faced any difficulties while applying, please let us know in the comment section below so that the other visitors or we can help you with them.