Last week, Capgemini released openings for the Service Desk role at the Kolkata location. Now, the company has released openings for Java / Python / .Net Developer. The full details of this job, including the apply link, are as follows.
Capgemini SE is a French multinational information technology services and consulting company founded on 1 October 1967 by Serge Kampf in Grenoble, France. The company is headquartered in Paris, France, and since 20 May 2020, Aiman Ezzat has been taking charge as the Cheif Executive officer. According to the 2020 report, 2,70,000 employees are working in the company across the world.
Capgemini Java / Python / .Net Developer
- Company name: Capgemini
- Website: capgemini.com
- Job Position: Java/ Python/ .Net Developer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MTech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 7.3 LPA (Expected)
- Having a BE/BTech/MTech degree
- Freshers graduated in the year 2020/21
- Have knowledge in Core Java, Java Design Pattern, Spring Framework, Hibernate, RESTful, MySQL
- Having a certification in Java is Mandatory
- Willingness to learn niche RPA tools
- Adopt new tools and techniques
- Good presentation skills
- Should be an individual contributor to work on any phase of the project life cycle
- Ability to work on the code management tools and techniques
- Knowledge in Advanced JAVA will be a plus
How to Apply?
- Before going ahead, make sure to read all the information provided on this page.
- Check whether this job matches your qualification or not.
- Now, navigate to the bottom of this post and click on Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to Capgemini’s official website.
- Click on Apply Now.
- You can apply for this job at the Capgemini website or via LinkedIn.
- Enter all the required details and submit your application.
If you have encountered any problems while applying, do let us know via the comment section below.
All The Best!
UP Next: TCS Interview Experience and Questions.