Cargil Careers India – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Requirements, Salary, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility etc. Cargill is hiring for Sales Trainee job position. The interested candidates of Any Graduate can apply for this job through the link given below.
Cargill is an American global food company established by William Wallace Cargill in 1865. Its headquarters are located in Wayzata, Minnesota, United States. Since 2013, David W. MacLennan has been working as CEO of the organization.
The primary businesses of Cargill are the trading, buying and distributing of grains and other agricultural products. Additionally, Cargill has a sizable financial services division that controls the company’s financial risks in the commodity markets. As per the reports generated in 2018, the company’s revenue was around US$114.695 billion.
Cargill Recruitment – Trainee
- Company name: Cargill
- Website: cargill.com
- Job Position: Sales Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ PG
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- The Sales Trainee will participate in face to face and remote selling to new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels
- In this role, you will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions
- The base location shown as Bangalore , which is the Animal Nutrition and Health business headquarter is for administrative purposes
- The sales trainees selected will be expected to be flexible for base locations anywhere in India , including Tier 3 and 4 cities
- After the completion of 4 months training the trainees will be posted anywhere in India and will be responsible for the revenue targets of the respective territories
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help develop and deliver sales calls , proposals, presentations and participate in conducting product demonstrations to channel partners like farmers , veterinarians , retailers
- Help identify and contact prospective customers
- Build customer relationships that help generate future sales and repeat business
- Apply broad theoretical job knowledge to sell directly to customers
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the careers.cargill.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Cargil Careers India – Sales Trainee. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Cargill Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cargil Careers India 2022?
To apply for the Cargill off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cargil Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Cargill send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Cargill selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cargill off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Cargill ?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: