Cisco off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Sales Engineer position. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Salesforce is hiring for Associate Technical Support Engineer.
Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner established Cisco, also known as Cisco Systems, Inc., a multinational technology company that operates on a global scale, on December 10, 1984. San Jose, California, in the United States, serves as the company’s corporate headquarters. Chuck Robbins serves as the CEO and chairman of Cisco Systems. By 2021, the organisation will employ 79,500 people.
Cisco Associate Sales Engineer
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Associate Sales Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ BS/ BA/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 16 LPA (Expected)
- Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience.
- In the first phase of your experience, you will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas.
- You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
Eligibility & Skills:
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine
- Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Fluent in English and the official language(s).
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
- Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.cisco.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cisco off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Cisco Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco recruitment?
You can apply to the Cisco off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cisco Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Cisco send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Cisco sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Cisco careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cisco off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Cisco?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.