Cisco has recently released job opening for Technical Systems Engineer (Intern) at Bangalore location. The full details of this job and apply links are as follows.
Cisco Technical Systems Engineer (Intern)
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Technical Systems Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Intern
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Grade: CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Masters of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS, virtualization technologies, HX, Intersight, etc. for compute environments
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, read the eligibility and other information provided in this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to Cisco’s official website.
- Recheck the information provided in the page.
- Now, head to top and click on Apply.
- If you already have an account, sign in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter all the required fields, upload your resume, and click on submit.
In case if you have faced any problems while applying, do let us know the issues in the comment section below.