Cisco has recently released job opening for Technical Systems Engineer (Intern) at Bangalore location. The full details of this job and apply links are as follows.
Related: Cognizant is hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee | Chennai | Any Graduate.
Cisco Technical Systems Engineer (Intern)
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Technical Systems Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Intern
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Grade: CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Masters of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS, virtualization technologies, HX, Intersight, etc. for compute environments
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, read the eligibility and other information provided in this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to Cisco’s official website.
- Recheck the information provided in the page.
- Now, head to top and click on Apply.
- If you already have an account, sign in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter all the required fields, upload your resume, and click on submit.
Related: Volvo group is hiring for Associate Java Developer | Karnataka.
In case if you have faced any problems while applying, do let us know the issues in the comment section below.
9 thoughts on “Cisco is hiring for Technical Systems Engineer (Intern) | Bangalore”
I want this job for future graduation.To help my family
Now I am doing 4th year CSE.. Passed out-2022.. I am looking for a job.. Please help me
Cisco need requirement system engineer
How to apply