Volvo group has released job openings for Associate Java Developer position in the Karnataka location. The full details of this job opening are as follows.
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing corporation established by Assar Gabrielsson and Gustaf Larson on 14 April 1927 in Hisingen, Gothenburg, Sweden. The company’s headquarters are located in Gothenburg, Sweden, and since 22 October 2015, Martin Lundstedt has started taking charge as the organisation’s CEO.
Volvo group Associate Java Developer
- Company name: Volvo Group
- Website: volvogroup.com
- Job Position: Associate Java Developer
- Location: Karnataka
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
Are you willing to continuously learn and establish your career by working closely with the current team on different business problems, business needs!
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our team.
Here is an exciting opportunity and customer-focused area within Volvo. This is an excellent opportunity within PAMDOC (Product and Aftermarket Documentation) Solution centre in RDP Dept.
Knowledge in Java Web technologies is listed in the skills.
- Knowledge in Core Java, spring framework, and JPA
- Strong knowledge in DB, preferably in PostgreSQL Database
- knowledge of MQ testing
- knowledge of XML, JMS, and Swings
- Knowledge of JIRA would be added advantage
- Knowledge on Tomcat & Web sphere/JBOSS server/Open shift
- Domain knowledge – understanding of business cases and end-users.
- Technical knowledge – understanding of system architecture and design.
- Support and Maintenance of the application
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within agreed time frame
- Debugging and Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with Developers to improve product functionality
- Continually improving coding skills
- Good communication, Analytical skills
- Curious & Meticulous
- Creative & Critical – questioning
If the above prospects fit your skills and your aspirations, please apply for this position with your latest CV on or before 5 December 2021
Related: Cognizant is hiring for GenC Developer.