Are you from B.Com or BBA or BBM background? If so, then you are in the correct place. You will be glad to know that Groww is hiring for Graduate Trainee. The details of this job position are as follows.
Talking a few words about the company, Groww is an online investment platform established on 4 May 2016 by Key people: Lalit Keshre (CEO), Harsh Jain, Neeraj Singh, and Ishan Bansal.
Groww Graduate Trainee
- Company name: Groww
- Website: groww.in
- Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Location: Mumbai
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ BBM
- Batch: 2021
Expectations from successful candidates are:
- Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of other regional languages is helpful if the company works within the country.
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Discipline and Criteria-
- Undergraduate courses with a Finance background (BCom, BBA, BBM).
- 50% cut-off – 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
- No backlogs and Gap years.
How to Apply?
- At first, check all the Job responsibilities, qualifications, and other information provided on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to some other website where you will find the same information.
- Click on Apply Now button, which is located at the top.
- Enter the required details and upload your resume and submit.
Related: Cognizant is hiring for GenC Developer.
We hope you have applied for this job successfully. If you have faced any issues while applying, do let us know via the comment section below.