CloudSense Careers – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Recruitment, Requirements, Eligibility, Salary, Walk-In Drive, etc. CloudSense is hiring for Test Engineer job position. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
CloudSense Recruitment – Engineer
- Company name: CloudSense
- Website: cloudsense.com
- Job Position: Test Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BSc/ BCA/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
Job Description :
- Analyze new product features, create test cases, execute product testing, and log and retest bugs according to standard Cloudsense procedures
- Report bugs in a professional, reproducible manner
- Ensure your work conforms to testing best practices
- Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides
- Performing manual and/or automated test runs during feature testing, preview testing, release testing and bug testing windows
- Execute tasks as assigned by Project Delivery Managers, Developers and Testers in charge of their Products
Skills Required :
- Highly motivated individual
- Comfortable working remotely with the team outside of India
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Able to write documents in clear English
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to cloudsense.bamboohr.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for CloudSense Recruitment – Engineer. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
CloudSense Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CloudSense Careers India 2022?
To apply for the CloudSense off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for CloudSense Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will CloudSense send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the CloudSense selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide CloudSense off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to CloudSense?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: