Cognizant Jobs: Cognizant is hiring for Programmer Trainee position at multiple locations across India. The pass-out candidates of BCA/ B. Sc are only eligible to apply for this job role. For full details and the apply link, follow below.
Cognizant GenC Programmer Trainee
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: GenC Programmer Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BCA/ B. Sc
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- CTC: 2.52 LPA
- Last date: 06 January 2022 11:59 PM
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components.
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in database.
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Perform CRUD operations and write simple Stored Procedures for a given Low Level Design.
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests.
- Analyze root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Tools related to IT Service Management and Data Analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability.
- 2020, 2021 batch of BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics. PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals, OCI & Dual Citizenship holders.
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
- Employees currently working with Cognizant cannot apply for the above profile.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information given on this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Superset website.
- Recheck all the information provided on that page.
- Now, register for a Superset account if you don’t have any.
- After signing in, enter the required information and apply for the job.