SAP Jobs: SAP is hiring for Associate DevOps Engineer position at the Bangalore location. The pass-out candidates of Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for all the details and apply link.
UP Next: PwC is hiring for Quality – Associate.
SAP Associate DevOps Engineer
- Company name: SAP
- Website: sap.com
- Job Position: Associate DevOps Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 9.5 LPA (Expected)
The position offered is that of a DevOps Engineer in BTP Cloud Delivery India team.
The role of a DevOps Engineer consitutes the following,
- Ensure 24/7 service availability and service quality for all BTP and non-ABAP based apps
- Own and continuously improve our service offering
- Research and implement DevOps tools & practices fitting the ecosystem
- Collaborate effectively with product development and customer facing teams to enable robust automation and seamless operations
- Advise project stakeholders and customers regarding DevOps-related topics throughout the product lifecycle
- University degree (BE, MSc.) in Computer Science or a related subject or qualified IT specialist
- Work Experience: 0 up to 3 years
- Strong expertise in SAP Cloud Platform (Neo & Cloud Foundry) and HANA desired
- Knowledge of Linux-/Unix-server environments, Apache2 and Nginx web-servers, MySQL &/or MariaDB
- Good DevOps knowledge for applications based on SAP Cloud Platform
- Good working knowledge of Java, J2EE, Python, Perl, Bash and Ruby
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Ability to work independently, and desire to learn, innovate & explore new topics
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills and initiative
How to Apply?
- As always, read all the information provided on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on SAP’s official website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.
- If you already have an account on the SAP website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and apply.