PwC is hiring for Quality – Associate at the Bengaluru location. The interested candidates of BE/ B.Tech are only eligible to apply for this job role. If you are interested in applying then follow below.
PwC Quality – Associate
- Company name: PwC
- Website: pwc.in
- Job Position: Quality – Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 4.5 LPA (Expected)
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, follow the below link and you will be redirected to the myworkdayjobs website.
- Now, read all the eligibility criteria and other information provided there.
- After confirming that you are eligible for this job role, click on apply.
- You can either apply manually or autofill with a resume or use the last application if applied previously.
- After selecting an option, fill in the required details and apply for the job.