KONE Elevator is hiring for Engineer position at the Chennai location. The pass-out candidates of BE and B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for full details and the apply link.
Related: Cisco is hiring for Software Engineer (Cloud Application Development).
At first, let’s have an overview of the company. Kone is officially known as Kone Oyj, which was founded long back in 1910. The organisation is headquartered at Espoo near Helsinki, Finland and it is well known for escalators and elevators, automatic doors and gates, and a few other things.
KONE Elevator Engineer
- Company name: Kone Elevator
- Website: kone.com
- Job Position: Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 3.3 LPA (Expected)
- Working knowledge of elevator products and technology- System level and Component level
- Proficiency in C language is must
- Microcontroller & control system knowledge
- Good knowledge in communication protocols (UART,I2C,SPI,CAN, LON,TCP/IP)
- Understanding Electrical/ Electronic circuit diagrams and components
- Excellent Trouble Shooting and Debugging skills
- Exposure to Agile process, Software Engineering principles, Project management
- Good communication skills – Read, write and speak
- Responsible for Software Engineering solutions for KSU customer deliveries.
- System requirement analysis and design
- Software requirement analysis and design
- High level and low level design documents
- Test case design & Testing(unit testing and module testing)
- End to end ownership from requirements engineering to SW release and site support
- Collaborate within R&D functions as well as with Engineering teams, Factory and frontline
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, follow the below link and you will be redirected to the myworkdayjobs website.
- Now, read all the eligibility criteria and other information provided there.
- After confirming that you are eligible for this job role, click on apply.
- You can either apply manually or autofill with a resume or use the last application if applied previously.
- After selecting an option, fill in the required details and apply for the job.