Cognizant JOBS: Cognizant is hiring for Graduate Trainee position Across India. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Cognizant Graduate Trainee
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: www.cognizant.com
- Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any 2 Year Graduates
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- CTC: 2.52 LPA
- Last Date: 15 February 2022
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the app.joinsuperset.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.