Cognizant Careers – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Skills Eligibility Requirements, Salary, Walk-In Drive, etc. Cognizant Recruitment for IT Programmer Trainee/ IT Programmer Analyst Trainee. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Up Next: P&G Recruitment | Summer Internship.
On January 26, 1994, Cognizant, a worldwide IT company, was established by Kumar Mahadeva and Francisco D’Souza. This corporation employs about 340,000 people, and the revenue generated by the corporation is about US$18.65 billion. Brian Humphries is the current CEO of the firm from the year 2019, as he replaced Francisco D’Souza.
Cognizant PWD Off Campus
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: IT Programmer Trainee/ IT Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 2.5 LPA
- Any 3 year undergraduate / 4 year undergraduate / Post graduate students from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch can apply
- The consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII/Diploma, UG & PG (if applicable) – all subjects will be taken into consideration.
- No standing arrears in current education
- At the time of joining, all recruits must have a minimum of 50% aggregate (all subjects will be considered) to pursue a degree with no standing arrears.
- Students who applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial scores declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs currently residing in India.
- Students must upload the proof of disability certificate during registration.
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photograph (high-resolution passport size), all academic documents, including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, and Photo ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file during registration (mandatory process to appear for the next steps)
- Students should have soft copies of the documents mentioned above ready to be shared during an online interview
- Initial Screening
- Technical/ SME Interview
- HR Discussion
- Offer roll out.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Superset website.
- Read all the details about both job profiles.
- Now, click on Apply button.
- Fill out the form and apply for the job role.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Cognizant PWD Off Campus. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Cognizant PWD Off Campus 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant Careers 2022?
To apply for the Cognizant off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cognizant Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Cognizant send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Cognizant selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cognizant off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Cognizant?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: