Conduent off campus drive is recruiting candidates for IT Operations Associate. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Work From Home location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Conduent is a provider of IT service management. It was founded in 2017, and its US offices are located in Florham Park, New Jersey. The head of the company is Clifford A. Skelton. According to the statistics produced in 2021, the company had a total of 63,000 employees and had a total revenue of US$4.140 billion.
Conduent off campus drive
- Company name: Conduent
- Website: conduent
- Job Position: IT Operations Associate
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 4.8 LPA (Expected)
- Understanding of servers, the Linux operating system, and other related technologies to maintain and repair systems in a primarily VMware-based technology infrastructure.
- Collaborating with database administrators, network administrators, storage technicians, and others to improve and remediate errors and outages.
- Utilizing a ticketing system to seek out new tasks without constant supervision or direct ticket assignment.
- Communicating effectively using Office 365-based email, Teams, and phone calls.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.conduent.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Conduent off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.