Cyient off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Design Specialist Entry. Candidates who completed graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: HCL Recruitment 2022.
Cyient is a software company. B. V. R. Mohan Reddy established it in 1991, and the headquarters are in Hyderabad. Since 2014, Krishna Bodanapu has been the CEO of the corporation. Its subsidiaries are Cyient DLM Private Limited and Infotech HAL Ltd. Per the reports generated in 2018, the total organization’s revenue was 4,069.4 crores INR, and the total number of employees working with the firm was 10,000+.
Cyient off campus drive
- Company name: Cyient
- Website: cyient.com
- Job Position: Design Specialist Entry
- Location: Hyderabad/ Vizag
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Under direct supervision, assists higher level technicians on routine activities relating to network monitoring, operations, and maintenance.
- Match only those positions which obtain their telecom knowledge primarily from on-the-job (in-house and vendor) training and/or do not require some knowledge of telecom applications.
- This position would typically be considered a trainee level for someone who has limited (if any) network/telecom exposure.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the cyient.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cyient off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.