Deloitte is hiring for SQL Developer – Analyst position at the Hyderabad location. The graduates of BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MSc are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for full details and the apply link.
Deloitte SQL Developer – Analyst
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: Deloitte.com
- Job Position: SQL Developer – Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MSc
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
Work you’ll do
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- Assist with MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
The key skills required:
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, take ownership of projects, and drive them forward to completion.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
- BTech, MSc Software Sciences/Information Systems, MCA
- Up to two years of total/relevant experience
How to apply?
- Firstly, check all the qualifications and requirements provided on this page.
- After checking, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Deloitte’s official website.
- For confirmation, recheck the information provided on that page.
- Now, click on the Apply button and log in to your account if you have any.
- Otherwise, create a new one.
- Fill in the required details and submit the application.