DXC Technology off campus drive is hiring for Associate Professional Contracts position. The interested candidates of Bachelor’s degree can apply for this job through the link given below. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Rolls-Royce Recruitment | System Design.
On April 3, 2017, DXC Technology was founded as an IT firm. The corporate headquarters of this company are located in Ashburn, Virginia, in the United States. Mike Salvino is the company’s CEO as of 2019. DXC Technology subsidiaries include Luxoft, Xchanging, CSC Computer Sciences Ltd., and others.
DXC Technology off campus drive
- Company name: DXC Technology
- Website: dxc.com
- Job Position: Associate Professional Contracts
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Administers routine, low risk contracts, changes, and non-disclosure agreements in accordance with corporate and area of assignment policies. Reviews other routine agreements and contracts for issues.
- Assists in reviewing, interpreting and editing routine, low risk contracts, amendments, modifications and change orders. Assists in analyzing the contract in relation to organization risk.
- Advises management on contractual issues and surfaces potential issues.
- Assists in preparing appropriate contractual responses for the portfolio of contracts assigned to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements as well as contractual requirements.
- Retains currency on contract regulations and contract law in appropriate areas.
- Maintains contractual documents, files, correspondence, meeting minutes and other appropriate and applicable documents and corresponding logs.
- Assists interdisciplinary team to ensure contractual requirements are met as determined by established deliverables; communicates milestones and commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in pre-law, business administration or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of contract administration experience
- Experience working with contract regulations and other appropriate laws
- Experience working with contract administration, concepts, practices, procedures and law
- Experience working with contract regulations and other appropriate laws which for some assigned areas may include Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Agency Supplements, and Service Contract Act (SCA)
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the myworkdayjobs.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the DXC Technology off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.