Experian Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus, Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Experian is hiring candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ MBA for Junior Data Analyst job position at Hyderabad location. The candidates of 2020/2021 Batches are eligible to apply for this job role through the link below.
Experian is an Anglo–Irish multinational consumer credit reporting company that collects and aggregates information on over 1 billion people and businesses, including 235 million individual U.S. consumers and more than 25 million U.S. businesses.
The company was founded in 1996, and the founders of the firm are Michael A Barron and Bernie Brenner. The current acting CEO of the corporation is Brian Cassin. The headquarters of the organization are located in Dublin, Ireland. The company has an employee count of 17,800 as per 2022 analytics. The corporation’s revenue is around 537.2 crores USD as per the 2021 analysis.
Experian Junior Data Analyst
- Company name: Experian
- Website: www.experianplc.com
- Job Position: Junior Data Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Observe solution performance and produce reporting on this for internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out changes in SQL based solutions and review technical changes made by teammates
- Work according to Agile methodologies.
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge:
- SQL based databases
- Complex analysis, pulling data from multiple different tables, joining and manipulating it to extract insights
- Inserting, deleting, and updating data within SQL databases
- Comfortable with Excel for data manipulation and presentation
Beneficial Skills/Knowledge :
- SQL Databases
- Experience in the credit industry
- A degree in a STEM subject
- Agile ways of working
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Read all the information provided in the website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply
Experian Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Experian Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Experian off campus drive, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the Experian selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Experian off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously. You can always check them by clicking here.
Is there any reference for applying to Experian Recruitment?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the next recruitment
We hope you have successfully applied for the Experian Recruitment drive i.e. Analyst position. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section below.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies:
1 thought on “Experian Recruitment | Junior Data Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA”